Due to flat markets and low volumes from last 2 weeks we hit SL many times using levels given. To avoid this I have been trying to analyse charts and found that we can avoid/minimize multiple SL hits and multiple trades. For this you need to observe 5 min NF live chart and check if close of 5 min candle is above or at SL. If so exit from the current trade and enter reverse trade else hold current trade till 5 min candle closes at or above SL.
Please observe this in charts for some days and trade accordingly. In this way we can minimize brokerage charges due to multiple trades and also loss due to SL hit.
Follow this strategy in range bound or flat markets only.As you all know till Europe opens most of the times our markets move in a range and hit SL multiple times. So during first session make use of this rule to enter/exit from the trade.
Please comment if you guys have any other thoughts. As I said many times please make use of given levels and instructions I have given while trading. Don't wait for my update to exit/enter into a trade as I may not be online all the time during trading hours.
Please observe this in charts for some days and trade accordingly. In this way we can minimize brokerage charges due to multiple trades and also loss due to SL hit.
Follow this strategy in range bound or flat markets only.As you all know till Europe opens most of the times our markets move in a range and hit SL multiple times. So during first session make use of this rule to enter/exit from the trade.
Please comment if you guys have any other thoughts. As I said many times please make use of given levels and instructions I have given while trading. Don't wait for my update to exit/enter into a trade as I may not be online all the time during trading hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment