Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Nifty Future Intraday levels for Dec 20, 2011


Buy at / above: 4641.01 Targets: 4655.73 - 4672.8 - 4689.9 - 4707.03
Stoploss : 4624
Sell at / below: 4624 Targets: 4609.31 - 4592.35 - 4575.42 - 4558.52
Stoploss : 4641.01

Update:

  • 10:21 AM - Risky - On bounce near 4610 one can short with SL 4624.
    • 12:29 PM - Hold shorts @ with SL 4641 till EOD.
    • 12:47 PM - 2nd Target 4575 hit. Hold with SL 4624.
    • 12:59 PM - book profits @ 4575 or Revise SL to 4595.
    • Profit in short @ 4610 - 35 points 1st time.
  • NF short @ 4624 in second session hit all targets. 
    • Total Profit 66 points 2nd time.
  • Total profit 66+35=101 points today.
I request all members who are following my levels to trade and book profits as per levels. Due to office work I may not be online all the time and update the status on active calls. In trending market wait for 2nd or 3rd target and in range bound market book profits at 1st target. 

    2 comments:

    1. Very good call dear!!!
      Even in afternoon Sell Level activated and all tgts achieved.
      Just continue your works.
      Bravoooooo!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks Subash, I missed 2nd time rally though, I'm glad to hear that you booked decent profits today.

      ReplyDelete